You’re not alone.
Here are some ideas and resources to help you out.
- Help change the kitchen stock to Australian-made and fair-trade. (Read about Clint’s experience and download the template to start the discussion at work).
- Talk about switching to recycled and ethical paper products (especially copy paper, where some recycled paper brands are not ethical)
- Put up a poster in the kitchen promoting the Guide (download the poster — 159Kb PDF)
- Put up a poster in the break room to promote discussion about the issues (“What did you vote for today?” Chart. JPEG format 965 KB)
- Put a banner ad on your work intranet (or even better onto your company’s web site) (234 x 72 Banner | 234 x 75 animated GIF Banner | 486 x 156 animated GIF Banner)
If you have any other ideas, please let us know!
- Go ethical in your school
- Go ethical in your home or community (coming soon)
- Go ethical in your place of worship (coming soon)