Frustrated with unethical tea and coffee brands in the work kitchen? Horrified by the lack of recycled loo paper in the work toilets?
You’re not alone.
Here are some ideas and resources to help you out.
- Help change the kitchen stock to Australian-made and fair-trade. (Read about Clint’s experience and download the template to start the discussion at work).
- Talk about switching to recycled and ethical paper products (especially copy paper, where some recycled paper brands are not ethical)
- Put up a poster in the kitchen promoting the Guide (download the poster — 159Kb PDF)
- Put up a poster in the break room to promote discussion about the issues (“What did you vote for today?” Chart. JPEG format 965 KB)
- Put a banner ad on your work intranet (or even better onto your company’s web site) (234 x 72 Banner | 234 x 75 animated GIF Banner | 486 x 156 animated GIF Banner)
If you have any other ideas, please let us know!
- Go ethical in your school
- Go ethical in your home or community (coming soon)
- Go ethical in your place of worship (coming soon)