The 8th edition of the Shop Ethical! pocket guide is here!
When you purchase a product the money you spend endorses a company and its activities whether you are aware of it or not. The new look, completely revised Shop Ethical! pocket guide helps to transform the way you shop by matching your purchasing habits with your social and environmental values. Order your copy now.
What’s new in this edition:
- New colour-coded ratings system
- New features on clothing, electronics and retail
- Information snapshots – Shopping tips, Blights of Industry, Labelling
- ‘Be an Ethical Shopper’ 12 step action calendar centrespread
- Rating overview showing the areas a company has received praise or criticism in
Shop at the supermarket and beyond with a clear conscience!
Shop Ethical! Eighth edition
Compiled by Nick Ray and Clint Healy
Produced by the Ethical Consumer Group
Printed on 100% recycled paper
Published Nov 2015. RRP $9
Consignment deals available.
Retailers if you would like a bulk order we have wholesale offers including a free booklet stand and poster.
Enquiries – 0481 502 057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ethical Consumer Group
The Ethical Consumer Group is a community based, not-for-profit network set up to help facilitate more sustainable purchasing practices for the everyday consumer.